Current Vacancy Announcements at the U.S. Embassy in El Salvador
|Position||No. of Positions||Closing Date||Announcement|
|1||October 5, 2015||15-006|
|1||October 2, 2015||15-42|
|1||October 12, 2005||15-39|
|1||October 15, 2015||15-46|
Thank you for your interest in employment with the American Embassy, San Salvador. If you would like to be considered for a vacant position, you must:
- All applications DS-174 will be received at the north gate 24/7
- Specify the position by the title listed
- Submit the DS-174 form
- Resume is optional as an attachment
- Address each of the requirements as stated in the Vacancy Announcement
- Submit your application form in hard copy to the Embassy directly
Please keep in mind that:
- Applications that do not meet the requirements above will not be accepted.
- The Embassy does not contact all candidates that have applied for positions.
- US Citizens applying for vacant positions do not have preference in hiring.
- All applicants must be legal residents of El Salvador and be legally eligible to work in the country in order to apply.
Individuals applying for vacancies with USAID, San Salvador, send your resumes to: email@example.com
Veterans’ Hiring Preference
Any U.S. veteran who accepts a locally recruited position may not invoke this preference again with the same department at the same post. If you wish to claim Veterans’ Hiring Preference please provide a copy of your Form DD-214 with your application.
If you would like to know if you have Veteran’s Hiring Preference, click on the following link:
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.