Current Vacancy Announcements at the U.S. Embassy in El Salvador
|Position||No. of Positions||Closing Date||Announcement|
|1||Mayo 23, 2016||16-19|
Thank you for your interest in employment with the American Embassy, San Salvador. If you would like to be considered for a vacant position, you must:
- All applications DS-174 will be received at the north gate
- Specify the position by the title listed
- Submit the DS-174 form
- Resume is optional as an attachment
- Address each of the requirements as stated in the Vacancy Announcement
- Submit your application form in hard copy to the Embassy directly
Please keep in mind that:
- Applications that do not meet the requirements above will not be accepted.
- The Embassy does not contact all candidates that have applied for positions.
- US Citizens applying for vacant positions do not have preference in hiring.
- All applicants must be legal residents of El Salvador and be legally eligible to work in the country in order to apply.
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO:
Human Resources Office – Vacancy Announcement No. (XX-XX)
In front of Conchagua street
Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 pm
Saturdays 8:00 am to noon
Individuals applying for vacancies with USAID, San Salvador, send your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Veterans’ Hiring Preference
Any U.S. veteran who accepts a locally recruited position may not invoke this preference again with the same department at the same post. If you wish to claim Veterans’ Hiring Preference please provide a copy of your Form DD-214 with your application.
If you would like to know if you have Veteran’s Hiring Preference, click on the following link:
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.