Current Vacancy Announcements at the U.S. Embassy in El Salvador
|Position||No. of Positions||Closing Date||Announcement|
|MCC Driver-Admin Clerk, FSN-4, FP-AA (PDF 130KB)||1||December 1, 2014||14-53|
|PAO Admin Management Asstistant, FSN-8, FP-06 (PDF 133KB)||1||December 1, 2014||14-54|
|Commercial Administrative Assistant FSN-8, FP-06 (PDF 134KB)||1||December 3, 2014||14-55|
|Commercial Administrative Assistant, FSN-7, FP-07 (Trainee Level) (PDF 125KB)||1||December 3, 2014||14-55T|
Thank you for your interest in employment with the American Embassy, San Salvador. If you would like to be considered for a vacant position, you must:
- Specify the position by the title listed
- Submit the DS-174 form
- Resume is optional as an attachment
- Address each of the requirements as stated in the Vacancy Announcement
- Submit your application form in hard copy to the Embassy directly
Please keep in mind that:
- Applications that do not meet the requirements above will not be accepted.
- The Embassy does not contact all candidates that have applied for positions.
- US Citizens applying for vacant positions do not have preference in hiring.
- All applicants must be legal residents of El Salvador and be legally eligible to work in the country in order to apply.
Individuals applying for vacancies with USAID, San Salvador, send your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.